gift cards

rooster123

why do you guys charge for shipping on electronic gift cards? $6.75 to send a receipt? Help shed some light on this please

TW_Staff

Administrator
Hello rooster123,

Did you order an egift card and then add a free sticker to your order when you checked out?

Thanks,

TW Staff

same

this happens to me too but am always refunded when they process the gift cards. one issue is that the gift cards are processed manually and you have to wait until someone does it. got one the morning of the 24th. still waiting on the 26th. This is a process which should be automated.

TW_Staff

Administrator
Hello Bassdreams,

Are you also adding a free sticker to your order when you check out?

Thanks,

TW Staff

sticker

not that i was aware of. i thought the sticker added itself automatically for orders over a certain amount. either way my orders all turned out fine. just wish it was more of an automated process.

TW_Staff

Administrator
Hello Bassdreams & Rooster123,

Thanks for the information, this allows us to be more thorough when contacting our Customer Service Department.

When purchasing egift cards we do not charge shipping. These charges are always removed before any charges are made. If a sticker is added (which must be done manually) the sticker and the freight charge is removed.

As we grow and upgrade certain functions on the site, we will look into this and see if we can create something less confusing when ordering egift cards. In the meantime, if you have additional questions, comments or concerns, feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at info@tacklewarehouse.com or 1-800-300-4916.

Thanks,

TW Staff