New profile posts

Will the Lew's KVD composite casting rod be available for purchase? The 7' to 7'4" composite casting rod for crank baits, would be perfect paired with the 6:2.1 KVD reel.
Been a while, but its that time of year again folks get your rods rigged and lines tight!!! Enjoy the spawn!! catch a big one!
How can the skirts on jackhammer chatterbaits be replaced? Seems that original is molded into head.
I have been some research. Sounds like the current Carbon units can be upgraded to use the new active imaging transducer . True/false?
Anyone got any good Baits for dead of winter open water fishing?
Will Meadows
Will Meadows
I'm no pro or Elite Bassmaster, but the Savage Gear Titanium Spinnerbait Chartreuse and Arkie Salty Crawlin' Fry have gave me good results. Otherwise, my fish catching machines, Ripple Shads. I have two other go-to-baits and that I go in depth with...
Reactions: Sid S.
G
gukdw3
Can never go wrong with a blade bait
Hello Sid, welcome to Tackle Warehouse! I never had success with a buzz bait except in the spawn time of spring. For me it's a soft plastic Berkley Powerbait Ripple Shad 4' in Smelt color.
Sid S.
Sid S.
Hi will. With the buzz bait it doesn't catch a tone of fish. I fish it in the mid afternoon because that's when the sun is out and is heating up the water. And I fish over sunken logs and trees and or rocks. That's when the Big bass will bite. Plus you can cover a lot of water really fast.

And I will try the Berkley Powerbait Ripple Shad 4' in Smelt color!!!
I'm going to try and get on the late fall bite, baits of choice are 1) Jerk bait 2) Spinner bait 3) Lip-less Crank bait 4) buzz bait.
Lunkerhunt Leeches is also another thing to look into. Livetarget Skip Shad, Commotion Shad, Rudd and Roach Swimbait, and the Perch Swimbait are things that need to be posted. Storm WildEye Live Baby Bass Swimbait is something else too. The Lunkerhunt Kraken Spinnerbaits also needs to be added. Please, please, please consider stocking these. Also, can UV Tightlines start adding bags of 8 instead of 4?
TW_Staff
TW_Staff
Hello,
Please add the requests to our message board "product request" page in the future. Tackle Warehouse plans on bringing in the Skip Shad, Commotion Shad, the Rudd is in stock under Westin Ricky The Roach Lively Rudd 2.75", Storm wildeye we do not plan on stocking at this time, We will be sure to look into the Kraken spinnerbaits.
Thanks,
TW
TW_Staff
TW_Staff
Please add your request to our product request page so we can give you an update on these other items in the near future.
PB is 4 or 5 pounder Largemouth. If you ever have any fishing tips or lures, let me know. I don't buy lures above $30.
could you start selling the hummingbird G2N networking series helix models wanting a 7" size
I like to shop and add things to my cart over a period of time. You now add them as I see what I am low on and make one order instead of multiple. Why is it that after a few days, my cart will emptied. I added something every day and today it is all gone.
Will Meadows
Will Meadows
The cart will erase everything after 24 hours. If you want to save a "cart" list, make a wish list. I've dealt with this to.