New profile posts

What’s up with the Motorguide Tour Pro backorders? Placed my order March 24th and have had expected arrival date moved 3 times and now no expected date available
Aidan Connolly is a passionate blogger and assignment writing expert at the British Assignment Writing. He writes on various topics including education, health, and fitness, technology, etc. He is currently working with professionals to help students with assignment writing services, assignment help online, and other academic assistance.
Been a while, but its that time of year again folks get your rods rigged and lines tight!!! Enjoy the spawn!! catch a big one!
How can the skirts on jackhammer chatterbaits be replaced? Seems that original is molded into head.
I have been some research. Sounds like the current Carbon units can be upgraded to use the new active imaging transducer . True/false?
Anyone got any good Baits for dead of winter open water fishing?
Will Meadows
Will Meadows
I'm no pro or Elite Bassmaster, but the Savage Gear Titanium Spinnerbait Chartreuse and Arkie Salty Crawlin' Fry have gave me good results. Otherwise, my fish catching machines, Ripple Shads. I have two other go-to-baits and that I go in depth with...
Reactions: Sid S.
G
gukdw3
Can never go wrong with a blade bait
Hello Sid, welcome to Tackle Warehouse! I never had success with a buzz bait except in the spawn time of spring. For me it's a soft plastic Berkley Powerbait Ripple Shad 4' in Smelt color.
Sid S.
Sid S.
Hi will. With the buzz bait it doesn't catch a tone of fish. I fish it in the mid afternoon because that's when the sun is out and is heating up the water. And I fish over sunken logs and trees and or rocks. That's when the Big bass will bite. Plus you can cover a lot of water really fast.

And I will try the Berkley Powerbait Ripple Shad 4' in Smelt color!!!