spinning rod

n2olowe

I own numerous casting rods. Need a spinning rod for weightless worms, senkos, drop shot etc.

Any recommendations?

I'm reading good reviews for the Dobyns Fury and it fits my price point. Anyone own one? Other suggestions?

I do not own a Dobyns Fury but I have used one for a day. It is a very nice rod but I just can't deal with those old school cork handles. Winn grips or eva is a must for me. If you like cork, then you will like that rod. I would recommend the Okuma Scott Martin Signature TCS Spinning Rods. I have the 7' medium light and the 7' medium+. I use the med. light for drop shots and neko rigs and I use it more often because I don't fish shakey heads as much which is what I use the medium+ for. One other option that I am considering trying currently is to buy a Daiwa Tatula Elite AGS Casting Rods in the 7' Med-MH Ehrler which is considered a finesse baitcast rod. I already own a Zillion SV TW and Chronarch MGL. Both of those reels are capable of casting very light baits. So if I get that rod or one similar that can handle very light baits and put one of those reels on it, I should be able to eliminate spinning gear from my arsenal all together, which would be great because I hate spinning gear. Anyway, just something to consider. Good Luck.