Sid S.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Been a while, but its that time of year again folks get your rods rigged and lines tight!!! Enjoy the spawn!! catch a big one!
    Anyone got any good Baits for dead of winter open water fishing?
    Will Meadows
    Will Meadows
    I'm no pro or Elite Bassmaster, but the Savage Gear Titanium Spinnerbait Chartreuse and Arkie Salty Crawlin' Fry have gave me good results. Otherwise, my fish catching machines, Ripple Shads. I have two other go-to-baits and that I go in depth with...
    Reactions: Sid S.
    G
    gukdw3
    Can never go wrong with a blade bait
    Hello Sid, welcome to Tackle Warehouse! I never had success with a buzz bait except in the spawn time of spring. For me it's a soft plastic Berkley Powerbait Ripple Shad 4' in Smelt color.
    Sid S.
    Sid S.
    Hi will. With the buzz bait it doesn't catch a tone of fish. I fish it in the mid afternoon because that's when the sun is out and is heating up the water. And I fish over sunken logs and trees and or rocks. That's when the Big bass will bite. Plus you can cover a lot of water really fast.

And I will try the Berkley Powerbait Ripple Shad 4' in Smelt color!!!
    I'm going to try and get on the late fall bite, baits of choice are 1) Jerk bait 2) Spinner bait 3) Lip-less Crank bait 4) buzz bait.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…